Welcome to BIG SHOTS – BC's Friendliest Outdoor Forum.

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

What is everyone eating tonight!

shuswapbear

Long-Time Member
My wifey tried something new tonight, carrots, potatoes with butter and Italian seasoning and a stuffed chicken breast w/broccoli, yellow pepper, seasoning and shredded cheese.
download8fd47b3c__2fstorage_2f9016-4EF8_2fDCIM_2fCamera_2f20180113_175801.jpg

Last edited:

philcott

Mucho Gusto
When wifey goes to Victoria, she stops at Orr's and loads up. Sadly that was the last of it.
Started eating it when we went to Scotland and love it.
I was in Orr's a couple of days ago. They now do a bacon wrapped haggis. It comes minus the stomach but is held together with ample cross hatched strands of bacon. MMmm MMM mmmm Mmmm mmm. o ah

Foxton Gundogs

Moderator/CERTIFIED GOOSE PIG 2016....... Cedar BC
Just a toasted smoked salmon sandwich and a glass of milk. CC got stuck in Kelowna. They over booked her flight so gave her a hotel c/w dinner, breakfast, a cab to and from the airport AND $800, she said, I hope you don't mind. lol Mind, yah right who says you cant put a price on love lol

CC got stuck in Kelowna. They over booked her flight so gave her a hotel c/w dinner, breakfast, a cab to and from the airport AND $800, she said, I hope you don't mind. lol Mind, yah right who says you cant put a price on love lol
$800.... now is that cash or credit for her next hiatus .:What:

Everything has its price... Right Mike..:devilish:

Vermicelli and Spicy MeataBalls and a Greek Salata..mmm

stevo911

Need A Life
Having 1/15 of the leftovers for lunch today: deconstructed cabbage roll soup (used venison/bear "King of Venison" smoked sausage in it). Should be good for a few work lunches, adapted the recipe to freeze well too :)

Big Lew

This IS My Life
We emptied out one of freezers in order to de-ice it, and in doing so we put aside most of the
containers of berries from our garden. As soon as they had thawed enough, my wife made
jams, jellies, and a huge deep dish upside-down cake. Has to be one of the tastiest I've ever had!
It has blueberries, black current-gooseberry, boysenberry, loganberry, and raspberries in it.
Topping it off with either whipped cream or ice cream makes it even better! This treat is impossible
to leave alone and guaranteed to put those recently lost pounds back...and even more.
We really should share but it's just too good, lol!:Hungry:

newhunterette

Proud BC Resident Hunter & Gourmet Goddess
Really enjoying this Sous Vide thing.... Breanne dropped off a load of lobster tails for the freezer so of course I had to try a few out tonight .....

I am enjoying hearing “best ever” “home run” “amazing” sure makes me feel accomplished these days......

Lemon Dill Butter Basted Lobster Tails, grilled asparagus, black truffle mushroom rice pilaf, tossed side salad..... bowl of Homemade Comfort Clam Chowder to start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Camp Cook

Tonight is going to be Blacktail deer chops cooked in a pan on the gas stove I have recently learnt a different cooking method for steaks that I want to try again if I wasn't they would be getting cooked on the BBQ.

newhunterette

Had friends over last night for supper so had a Greek night.... rack of lamb, lemon roasted greek potatoes, roasted vegetables, chicken souvlaki, spanakopita, avgolemono soup, greek salad

Today I did rainbow trout in the sous vide

During super bowl we had to have deer/moose chili

newhunterette

Valentine’s day dessert’s are finished ..... been struggling with my hands so not the prettiest jobs but the taste is yummmy.....

Tuxedo chocolate strawberries and red velvet chocolate cake......

Yesterday made wonton soup and honey lemon chicken with coconut rice....

newhunterette

Valentine’s day supper.... starter

Alaskan King Crab bisque, caprese salad..... escargot and citrus prawns.... main meal was mint braised (sous vide) lamb shank with roasted cauliflower purée and purple potatoes au gratin....... homemade french rolls

No room for desserts...... lol lol

Top Bottom