Welcome to BIG SHOTS – BC's Friendliest Outdoor Forum.

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Smoked Oysters who loves them

Thread starter Banned #9

Fear No Deer

Former Member
I've smoked Halibut and it's turned out good as well as Sturgen years ago when it was legal to keep them.

Banned #12

Leaseman

I've Been REALLY Bad - I apologize to everyone.
Smoked oysters....yum.... if on the Island, buy some Fanny Bay smoked oysters.... little drier, but real good!

Smoked Alaskan black cod....yummy!

Add to the list (not smoked usually)....LOX and cream cheese on a cracker with caviar or capers.....

Riverbc

Need A Life
I love smoked oysters, especially the ones I make. Soak them in a brown sugar brine for a few days, then smoke them with alder or apple....yummy!

F

Fisher_Dude

Hell smoked anything is good. You could smoke a moose turd and it would taste good. Must be a throwback to our caveman days.

Mmm, smoked moose turds!

I filled my buddy's belly-boat storage compartment with moose turds one day as we were hitting the lake. :devilish: Kinda funny when he dug around in there for a granola bar once we were out fishing! :Shock:

Sign me up for smoked oysters! Anyone else notice how small the cans have become?

F

Fisher_Dude

Any room on your next trip.??. Sounds like my group of partners... Never a dull moment.. " you have to know your Limit"

Haha, some good times for sure! This incident was back in the 90s. That lake held some hog rainbows. I pulled in a 9lb 6oz there.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Top Bottom