Welcome to BIG SHOTS – BC's Friendliest Outdoor Forum.

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Short Round Is Stuffing.....

Banned #2

Fear No Deer

Former Member
Well Dan it's a fresh sausage so going to put it into 28/32 mil casings today, Dale recommended I smoke some after so might give it a try if I get a chance, this first attempt is a 20lb batch and still have enough for 3 more rounds, got a lot of sausage to make.

Banned #4

Fear No Deer

Former Member
Have you fried up a bit to give it a taste test?
No doing that this morning, I see you know the fry test works good in case you decide it needs a little extra something, I did mix the goose withy some pork so should be good.

I forgot to mention that I will give some to Jim and Dale and it's a good thing I kept the BB's I found cleaning them so I can put them in the ones I giving them, you know would not want to be accused of stealing them from them so cannot figure out a better way of returning them :popcorn:

Last edited:
Banned #6

Fear No Deer

Former Member
Well Dan sent you a pic of the taste test and got to say I am impressed turn out great.

20171124_081528_resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned #10

Fear No Deer

Former Member
Very simple recipe go to stuffers and buy the fresh poultry sausauge and binder, the only one i make from scratch is my Bangers and man are they good cannot wait for a pork sale to make more but still have 60 pounds of goose sausage to make first.

Banned #11

Fear No Deer

Former Member
Nicely done Chris. :applause:

Good twist on the links and there does not appear to be any excess air in the skins either. Good job. :Here's To Ya:
Dan did you notice the uniform size, helps to have something to compare it to so they stay the same size, that is also why Dale was not invited to help no sense in making them foot long :rolleyes:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Top Bottom