Welcome to BIG SHOTS – BC's Friendliest Outdoor Forum.

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Sausage making time

Banned #9

Fear No Deer

Former Member
From what I understand you do make some great sausage but then again you have never given me any for a second opinion so me thinks on your next visit here you should bring me lets say 20 pounds of it just so I can make a proper judgement and maybe share some at the get together, now Mom you can't blame me for trying and trying and trying one day it will work.

Thread starter #11

moosen gram

Resident Hunter
What's with the glutin free.
Lol.
Just the way it is...not intentional :Maybe:

- - - Updated - - -

From what I understand you do make some great sausage but then again you have never given me any for a second opinion so me thinks on your next visit here you should bring me lets say 20 pounds of it just so I can make a proper judgement and maybe share some at the get together, now Mom you can't blame me for trying and trying and trying one day it will work.
You can always come over and get some.....no wait....then you would know where the deer live...small wink

- - - Updated - - -

All in the smoker....should be ready in a few hours.

thumbnail (15).jpg

Bow Walker

TROUBLE SHOOTER.
You guys are da Bomb!

I've had the good fortune to have tasted some of their offerings...... mmmm, good!

It's cocktail time out here right now - boy oh boy do I wish I had a few of those and a jar of mustard..... :Hungry:

Banned #17

Fear No Deer

Former Member
You guys are da Bomb!

I've had the good fortune to have tasted some of their offerings...... mmmm, good!

It's cocktail time out here right now - boy oh boy do I wish I had a few of those and a jar of mustard..... :Hungry:
What Mom gives you some before her own kid :Behave:

Banned #19

Fear No Deer

Former Member
That's just mean Mom really mean, I mean they look so good and making me so hungry, going to have a hard time not thinking about them all night now, sure wish I would have left town earlier.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Top Bottom