Welcome to BIG SHOTS – BC's Friendliest Outdoor Forum.

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Pizza it's just not a breakfast food only.

Thread starter #1

Fear No Deer

Former Member
Well was sitting here eating some leftover pizza and thought yah what a great breakfast food, what are you favourite leftover foods for breakfast

Steelwheels

YIAYIA’s Homestead
Rotating Shift work has me wondering when Breakfast Food is required??
Cold Pizza is a lunchtime favourite ...
Stale Hard muffins dipped in my mug of Hot Joe is about the extent of my leftover Breaky Foods..
Mind you I have chowed down on cold KFC a few first mornings in camp while enjoying my Mug of Hot Joe/Bailys...

Leaseman

I've Been REALLY Bad - I apologize to everyone.
Well was sitting here eating some leftover pizza and thought yah what a great breakfast food, what are you favourite leftover foods for breakfast
Have you ever fried it on low heat for 10-15 minutes? Crispy bottom, warm melted cheese top....better than the fresh pizza to me!! :Oh Yeah!:

Bow Walker

TROUBLE SHOOTER.
Have you ever fried it on low heat for 10-15 minutes? Crispy bottom, warm melted cheese top....better than the fresh pizza to me!! :Oh Yeah!:
:Yee Ha:I do that all the time... in a fry pan on a low heat with a lid on it. Brings leftover pizza right back to life - plus gives me that nice crispy crust that you can never get from any place...

Bow Walker

TROUBLE SHOOTER.
I love fried liver. Game liver, beef liver, or lamb liver - makes no never mind to me, I love them all. so if there is any leftover in the fridge you can bet it will become a cold sandwich, with mayo and lots of fresh ground pepper.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Top Bottom