Welcome to BIG SHOTS – BC's Friendliest Outdoor Forum.

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Old and new friends alike

Thread starter #1

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./CERTIFIED GOOSE PIG 2016..... Cedar BC
So, not only have we gotten some new members as of late but we are also seeing some old friends that have not been "in camp" for some time surfing the forum. Just getting acquainted or coming "home" after a long absence, take a minute and say Hi and tell us what you have been up to in your travels. It's the member that make any site so pull up a stump and regale us with your tales of "daring do".

I like seeing those early members drop by for a look-see. It's as you say Jim - like having old friends that you haven't seen in a long tome suddenly drop in to say "Howdy!":Hi:

Here's hoping and wishing that they stay long enough to get reacquainted and drop a story or three..... :Oh Yeah!:

Finaddict

Long-Time Member
Back at it now guys. I am back after a month long trip throughout Southern B.C. Saw lots of smoke and not much else....

Right after we retired, and closed our house sale in Port Moody, we decided to do a relaxed tour of Southern B.C.

Will post a story and pic just cause I haven't posted too much lately.

Thread starter #4

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./CERTIFIED GOOSE PIG 2016..... Cedar BC
Glad you're back, the deck is still nice to sit out in the evening and the beer is cold.

Glad you got home safe and sound Steve.

And, welcome back to the site. Your place in paradise sure looks familiar..... Very much like the view from the old Yellow Point Lodge. :What?:

Walleye King

Long-Time Member
Quick update, summer has gone by very fast and busy at work. Managed to stay about 19 or 20 nights in our trailer at our lake lot which meant a fair bit of fishing. Got a couple of walleyes over 9 lbs this summer. Lots of yard work wedged in between all this. Now fall is here in full swing and waiting for draw mule deer season (muzzleloader) to start October 1. Have to make a quick trip just inside BC next week so I'm hoping it's not too smoky in that area. Good luck to all this fall!

Top Bottom