Welcome to BIG SHOTS – BC's Friendliest Outdoor Forum.

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

My busy Week......

Thread starter #1

newhunterette

Proud BC Resident Hunter & Gourmet Goddess
I had a very busy week in the Culinary Secrets Kitchen......

First off I made approximately 40lbs of sausages.... doesn't sound like much but when ya have to crank and stuff by yourself its a very artful and creative undertaking, lol lol

I made 20 lbs of wonderfully spiced Deer sausages and 20 lbs of Mennonite breakfast sausages

I had 3 nice organic chickens rubbed and ready to be smoked when I discovered my dear friend Franken-Bradley had decided to die... I was completely devastated..... but come to save the day was my very own Mr. fix it and he once again brought Franken-Bradley to life..... IT'S ALIVE... YES IT'S ALIVE...... and we have beautiful smoked chickens now in the freezer

Thank goodness for Franken-Bradley was alive again because I had 16 racks of ribs waiting in the wings to be smoked and then packaged and into the freezer for our consumption at another time

after the Man did his taste test of each product and the 2 thumbs up and belly rub was given then vacuum sealing commenced and freezers are now once again needing to be rearranged ......

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Top Bottom