Welcome to BIG SHOTS – BC's Friendliest Outdoor Forum.

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

LML taxidermist

Thread starter #1
Good day everyone, looking for recommendations for taxidermist in the lml. We where out for the opening of 4 point, saw lots of deer but nothing with enough bone to shoot. I did however put the hurt on a couple of wolves, not huge but I am thinking about having one rugged. I may never get another chance. There is an old saying: Mother Nature has a way of culling stupid children, definitely true I this case. We heard them in the Timber way in the distance while checking out a cut block and called with voice calls, by the time we got back to the truck they where skylining them selves 350 (ranged) yds on the ridge above us. 7mm RM 168gr TSX and he didn’t make 10 yards. The second wolf I was a little to the right and hit the log beside him probably hitting him with bullet and wood fragments, no blood to be found just hair. No deer this trip but was eventful!

That's the one thing that I don't seem to have a list of.... Taxidermists. :Doh!:

If there are recommendations from members here I would certainly start and maintain a list for everyone's perusal. :Oh Yeah!:

newhunterette

Proud BC Resident Hunter & Gourmet Goddess
Well top of my list is Ganders Taxidermy..... they have been in business since 1960’s.... I knew Erik Gander and we are very close friends with Rick and Rob Gander. As a matter of fact they are more family, Rob is Braydon’s Godfather...... their artistry is champion.... yes sometimes you wait a little longer but it is always well worth the wait when you get your animal back......

Well top of my list is Ganders Taxidermy..... they have been in business since 1960’s.... I knew Erik Gander and we are very close friends with Rick and Rob Gander. As a matter of fact they are more family, Rob is Braydon’s Godfather...... their artistry is champion.... yes sometimes you wait a little longer but it is always well worth the wait when you get your animal back......
And with these guys you do get your animal back.

Top Bottom