Welcome to BIG SHOTS – BC's Friendliest Outdoor Forum.

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Just like Christmas

Thread starter #1

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./CERTIFIED GOOSE PIG 2016..... Cedar BC
After another big cuffuffle by CPC I finally traced down the package from Blacktail. I don't know why but I am always amazed by Roy's craftsmanship and artistry. I "designed" the Bowie and I could not picture it being any better than it is. The antler handle was from an elk Roy took last year so kinda special. I plan to go after another Blackie with my X bow so want a decent holy crap knife. The other antler was a gift for CC last anniversary to use as a saddle knife. The Caper was a repair but instead of just repairing the handle he sent me a brand new knife(above and beyond). Finally last butt certainly not least is the Hunter I (or should I say Keela) won what a beauty, almost to nice to use. As someone who is trained as a "blacksmith" and who has made some cutters, I must say this guys knives are a must have for all outdoor people.

bt.jpg

Top Bottom