Welcome to BIG SHOTS – BC's Friendliest Outdoor Forum.

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

FOXTON GUNDOGS/JIM #1

Thread starter #4
F

Fear No Deer

Dan it's not Chilli it is bake beans and man are they good, once you eat those you have enough gas for the next day.

I love baked beans but have never had the pleasure(?) of tasting Jim's.

I make my own from time to time, using a clay pot that was gifted to my wife many, many years ago. :Here's To Ya:

Thread starter #8
N

NAHMINT

Dang fine,now if anyone wants to ''get rid'' of cougar sausages,let me know !!!!!!!

Thread starter #10
N

NAHMINT

SOOOOO, JIM has baked beans,homemade chilli,:Hungry: :Yee Ha: and:Yee Ha: again,. there are another 2 great reasons to live on the central island. of VANCOUVER and QUADRA (As it was originally known) :Oh Yeah!:

Fowl Language

SIR Dale, The Gander Commander CERTIFIED CB PIG
there needs to be a slight correction here. jim has the best baked beans by far but the secret chilli recipe and making there of ,comes from the lower mainland

Foxton Gundogs

Admin./CERTIFIED GOOSE PIG 2016..... Cedar BC
Uh do I detect a blind taste test chilli cook off in the making??? What say you all who had my chilli, Dru, Phil??

Top Bottom