Welcome to BIG SHOTS – BC's Friendliest Outdoor Forum.

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Another new toy

Thread starter #1

newhunterette

Proud BC Resident Hunter & Gourmet Goddess
My Anniversary is coming up on the long weekend so I treated myself..... well ok I will share with Peter too....

Last year I got a small charcoal bbq to do demos with on some activities I’ve been involved with.

I purposely chose this little bbq because it attaches to the gift I now have....

Along with my franken bradley, my new 6 rack bradley, am able to smoke with this beauty as well as bbq and the little baby on the end comes for travelling......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gunseller

When I look at that all I see is a nice lady teasing me about great food. I need to fix the tease but I am leaving for a week in Souix Fall, S. D. Will have to be next weekend. That is OK as it gives me a whole week to decide what to make.
Steve

Thread starter #6

newhunterette

Proud BC Resident Hunter & Gourmet Goddess
When I look at that all I see is a nice lady teasing me about great food. I need to fix the tease but I am leaving for a week in Souix Fall, S. D. Will have to be next weekend. That is OK as it gives me a whole week to decide what to make.
Steve
Oh I thought you meant you were gonna fix me... lol lol lol lol

Have a great time.... will miss you
Ali ☺️

gunseller

I would miss you. I am not into long pork. Lol. If you want to make the trip down to Iowa I will make whatever you want. My and my wife's house only has 4 bedrooms and with our son we only use 2 so you can stay as long as you want. And you can bring Peter along if you want.
Steve

Top Bottom