Welcome to BIG SHOTS – BC's Friendliest Outdoor Forum.

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in

Time to make some jerky

Bow Walker

Looking an Digging.
In the past I have found Stuffer products to be a tad on the salty side of things. If you are OK with that then everything is good, but it salt is an issue to your diet, you may want to limit the salt ion the rest of the recipe(s) instructions.

Thread starter #3

moosen gram

Resident Hunter
In the past I have found Stuffer products to be a tad on the salty side of things. If you are OK with that then everything is good, but it salt is an issue to your diet, you may want to limit the salt ion the rest of the recipe(s) instructions.
BB likes salt, me, not so much, so we will have to wait and see how it turns out!

Fear No Deer

MODERATOR, Sausage King
Somewhere Hiding From Those Wascally Geese
My wife likes the Cabela's Peppered Jerky the best and have to admit so do I, looking forward to the results Mom and if I keep wishing and praying maybe just maybe one day I will get to try some of your jerky and sausages, but I did get some of Ali's cooking this year so that's one more off my bucket list.

philcott

Mucho Gusto
I'm gonna have to get some wire rack like you have and give that system a try. Do you roll it out to about 1/4 inch thick?

Thanks for posting and giving me ideas to try.

All my jerky has been with strips of meat.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Top Bottom