Welcome to BIG SHOTS – BC's Friendliest Outdoor Forum.

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Home Page for Badlands Knifeworks and Cypress County Calls

still given her................. ..................

Thread starter #1

newhunterette

Proud BC Resident Hunter & Gourmet Goddess
The meat fairy came to my house and left me a care package so today is going to be a busy day for "old faithful".....smoker is fired up and temp is risen and ribs first (heat) is ready to go in

And we have begun....as you can see "old faithful" has been "mcguyvered" back together for me until such time I can purchase a new one. She has a fancy new door lock and awesome door hinges (no more flattened toes) cause the door won't fall off on me anymore.... Lol......she aint pretty, she is well used but she does her job like a pro.....

out comes batch 1 and in goes batch 2

apparently some have been requested for supper tonight along with some pasta....okay time to go make my secret bbq sauce

J

Jeff

All I can say is O M F G. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Smoked ribs are my favorite by far of anything smoked

Thread starter #6

newhunterette

Proud BC Resident Hunter & Gourmet Goddess
I swear my little meat fairy brought brontosaurus ribs....these suckers are huge and apparently I have been informed that we are having them with pasta tonight lol lol .....I think there is enough to feed a few nights of ribs and pasta.....

our neighbour was having some work done on his backyard and for some reason everytime I went to check the smoker I saw eyeballs staring thru the fence, now I know I am cute but I don't think they were checking me out..............................lol lol although after smoking meat all afternoon I probably smell delicious.......... hahahahahahah

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Howard Carter Lease Ltd