Welcome to BIG SHOTS – BC's Friendliest Outdoor Forum.

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Smokers!

So who has a smoker?

Yup...

What do you have?

Camp Chef 24" Smoke Vault converted to Natural Gas

Do you use it often?

More often that I thought I would.

What di you smoke?

Salmon, whole chickens, chicken thighs, turkey breast roasts, ribs, pork roast, pork tenderloin

Westerday

CERTIFIED REDNECK
When I lived in Cudworth SK I bought a house that had a huge smoke house outback in the yard , it was built with cinder blocks, by an old timer who had passed in town.
It was 8'x8' and 7' tall inside with stainless racks. I never used it but I let the friends of the old boy use it whenever they wanted too whether I was home or not, they had free reign to it and I got a lot of sausage and wine for my gesture.
When I sold the house the new owner tore it down and the old timers were not happy with his hospitality ....:Na-ahh:
I never ate such good sausage in my life that was supplied from those old Germans recipes for the use of my smoke house.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)