Welcome to BIG SHOTS – BC's Friendliest Outdoor Forum.

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Shuswap Pie Company

Thread starter #1
R

Ruger

So the other day I was watching "You got to eat here" on the food network. One of the restaurants was the Shuswap Pie Company here in Salmon Arm. So since today was Valentin's Day and I had to go into Salmon Arm I decided to stop and get a pie.....

OMG.........

All I can say is OMG it is the best pie I have ever eaten The pastry literally melts on your tongue....

The pastry is made with Orange Juice

It is the best pie I have ever had. Next time I am going to try the Buttermilk Lemon Pie......

Steelwheels

The Wanderer
Sharing is caring Burke....:rolleyes:

that there Catucci has one heckova job, don't he??
"Dearest E" sat and chatted with him a # of months ago at the Calgary Airport prior to their flight to Vancouver ..
She said he was very approachable and had no issue in sharing his favorite Diners list that he personally likes..
The list is on the Fridge..:kewl:

Thread starter #9
R

Ruger

"Dearest E" sat and chatted with him a # of months ago at the Calgary Airport prior to their flight to Vancouver ..
She said he was very approachable and had no issue in sharing his favorite Diners list that he personally likes..
The list is on the Fridge..:kewl:
The question is will you share :popcorn: :ROFL:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)