Welcome to BIG SHOTS – BC's Friendliest Outdoor Forum.

It looks like you haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Register Log in
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My vacuum sealing is over for the year!! Yippee!

Thread starter #1

mastercaster

This IS My Life
Picked up my pepperoni and jalapeno cheese smokies (40+ lbs. worth) from Sumas Meats and did what I hope will be the last of my vacuum sealing for the year. They do a fantastic job as I'm sure many people on this site will attest to.

IMG_0745 by Brent Davy, on Flickr

The smell of the meat on the way back from Abbotsford was almost too much for Sako to take and it probably didn't help that I was snacking on it all the way back, too. LOL Before I started on the vacuum sealing I set Sako up with a deer leg so the torture would end and for her not to pester me. Here she is waiting for the go ahead to start on her bone:

IMG_0746 by Brent Davy, on Flickr

Started with the pepperoni and thirty packages later it was done,,,,didn't take long at all compared to the parts of three days when I spent processing the other animals I got.

IMG_0749 by Brent Davy, on Flickr

The smokies were next and got them done up, as well,,,,but not before having one during my break. It was so good I think I'll have another one as part of my dinner,,,even though it sucks to have to be out in the rain barbecuing them. Haha

Thread starter #5

mastercaster

This IS My Life
I ran out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had a lot to do with that! Haha Or maybe it was handing it out to all those girls we'd meet at the top of mountains while you described why you had to take out that cub killing bear. small wink What did you do with the bear you got this past spring?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)