I have an electric grinder with its stuffing attachments, and an old hand crank grinder (without any good spot to clamp it), which are what I've been using.

My dad and my hunting partner use those curved cast aluminum presses where the plunger doesn't seal worth a damn.

Does anyone use the vertical/horizontal screw type suffers, or the stainless version of the curved press? I'm wondering what the best option is for a steady feed and one man operation. (3-5lb capacity is plenty)